I have projects for prospective MSc students and PhD students. This
would be in any of the areas of gauge theory, the moduli space of Riemann
surfaces and related moduli spaces, applications of algebraic geometry to
integrable systems and various mathematical physics related problems.
Super Riemann surfaces
Topological recursion; Quantum curves
Moduli space of flat connections; representation theory; Verlinde formula; conformal foeld theory
Differentials on Riemann surfaces applied to gauge theory
Quantum Teichmueller theory; moduli space of hyperbolic surfaces; cluster algebras
I currently supervise the following PhD students.
Michael Swaddle works on the Kontsevich-Soibelman construction of topological recursion.
Past PhD students.
- Wee Chaimanowong Seiberg-Witten Theory and Topological Recursion (2020).
- Oliver Leigh Enumerative problems in algebraic geometry motivated from physics (2019).
- Joe Chan On hyperbolic monopoles (2017).
- Yi Huang Moduli spaces of surfaces (2014).
- Callum Sleigh Eynard-Orantin theory of the A-polynomial (2013).
Nick Scott Polynomial hierarchies generated by Eynard-Orantin invariants (2012).
- Norman Do Intersection theory on moduli spaces of curves via hyperbolic geometry (2010).
- Thomas Handscomb Characteristic classes of surface bundles and Lefschetz fibrations (2009).
PhD at Melbourne