- Lecturer in Probability and Stochastic Processes, University of Melbourne, Feb 2019--Present
- Postdoctoral Associate, Carnegie Mellon University, Sep 2016--Jan 2019
- Research Fellow, University of Oxford, Oct 2014--Jul 2016
- Ph.D. Mathematics, University of Oxford, Oct 2011--Jun 2016
Supervisor: Prof. Zhongmin Qian
Thesis: The Signature of a Rough Path: Uniqueness
- B.Sc. Mathematics, Sun Yat-Sen University, China, Sep 2007--June 2011
- Associate editor, Stochastic Analysis and Applications, April 2020 -- present.